You’ll need to make a few DNS changes with your DNS provider to connect your branded tracking link to your company's website. Please follow these steps:
- Go to Minter.io Clicks and set up your target link. Use the URL of the page you want people to land on when they click your Instagram bio link.
- Click 'Use own domain' and enter the domain you want to use.
- Log in to the account you have with your domain provider and find your DNS settings. Find the CNAME record settings.
- Now you need to add a new CNAME record or update an existing one. Type minter.ly in the 'CNAME' field.
- Save the changes to your DNS record.
- Go back to Minter.io and click ‘Save’. It can take some time for the changes to take effect.