You can easily import your Minter.io data into Google Sheets. Once connected, your data in Power BI will be refreshed automatically.
Here's how to connect your Minter.io data to Google Sheets.
In your Minter.io account:
1. Go to the Minter.io report you want to connect to Power BI.
2. Click the gear settings icon in the top menu and select "Data Integration".
3. Select Google Sheets from the Destination drop-down. Then, select the data and period you'd like to connect.
4. Click on Generate URL. Copy the link in the pop-up that appeared.
In Google Sheets:
5. Open a spreadsheet document.
6. Paste the URL you copied on Minter.io into the formula field and press Enter.
Note: There's a limit to how much data you can send to Google Sheets at once. The maximum number of rows allowed per period is 10,000.