Microsoft Power BI is a powerful reporting and visualisation platform that lets you import data from various sources.
You can easily import your Minter.io data into Power BI Desktop. Once connected, your data in Power BI will be refreshed automatically.
Here's how to import your Minter.io data into Power BI Desktop.
In your Minter.io account:
1. Go to the Minter.io report you want to connect to Power BI.
2. Click the gear settings icon in the top menu and select "Data Integration".
3. Select Power BI from the Destination drop-down. Then, select the data and period you'd like to connect.
4. Click on Generate URL. Copy the link in the pop-up that appeared.
In Power BI Desktop:
5. Naviagate to Home > Get Data > Web.
6. Paste the URL you copied on Minter.io into the URL field and click Ok.
Note: There's a limit to how much data you can send to Power BI at once. The maximum number of rows allowed per period is 10,000.